Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Back After A Week Hiatus...

I was busy working for 'the man' ,dear readers. I closed another deal last week , helping to re-populate Harlem with whites instead of blacks, then I partied and partied and partied...

So all those late nights had me just tumbling or stumbling back home to you...here I am again. Oh! And I got the new Depeche Mode album. I'm checking all my mail, e-mail from various sources. Soon you will get some more acerbic comments and revealing tid bits.

Lent is on dear readers, say good bye to meat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hellenic Nationalist said...

Well, I'm in sales, and if I don't sell stuff then someone else will, and pracitcally anything worth selling in New York (Jew York) is owned by 'the man' it puts me in a quagmire, unless I want to starve.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home