Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Update On Iran's Conference On "the Holocaust"

Dr Fredrick Toben,the author of The Adelaide Institute website based in Australia, was one of the lecturers invited to Iran,last week, to lecture on "the Holocaust" in Iran's now world famous conference questioning the validity of pro-Jewish claims regarding Second World War history.


Dr Toben was actually imprisoneded while coming off a plane in Germany several years ago, merely for maintaining a site based in Australia that raised questions about "the Holocaust", he's actually a rather interesting fellow, I recall his recounting of how he didn't have to worry about his backside being raped like one would have to in an American prison. I guess there still aren't too many "BRUTHAS' in the German penal system.

Fascinating pics, in the links below,of a very progressive and normal society folks,

New photos of Toben and Krege lecturing: http://www.adelaideinstitute.org/Iran/conference_program1.htm http://www.adelaideinstitute.org/Iran/conference_program2.htm http://www.adelaideinstitute.org/Iran/conference_program3.htm

4 Comments:

Blogger Iranian For Aryans said...

HN, I found some problems with this whole conference.

#1: Where was the publicity to make this a huge conference? (It was a dinky shin-ding, quite embarrassing.)

#2: The Iranians there look normal, and traditional, but they look crappy, too. Being a 3rd-world country, they're not impressive, at all. Those pics show Iran as a truly mongrel-nation, a hopeless stew beyond repair.

#3: I don't like Toben. I met him at the last IHR conference, and he was condescending, self-compacent, and oh so saccharine sweet. I think the latter trait (making him super-fake) shows itself in all the pics.

That's my personal view.

Cheers,

IFA

1:52 AM  
Blogger Hellenic Nationalist said...

Hey I for A,

Let me get to points first,

#1 The only publicity I saw was in Western or Jewish Press, I think it was like the old saying about there being no such thing as "bad publicity"

#2 Well , they look normal in the sense that I did not notice overt homosexuals and sluts in those pics.

#3 I didn't get what Toben was talking about in th last conference, I thought he was simply an educator or ex-educator who just gives overviews. There were plenty of unlikeable speakers at the last IHR conference. Bradley Smith and Tom Sunic , two speakers I spoke to, were also condesceding and fake in my opinion. The only class acts are Mark Weber and Robert Faurisson, who are alos powerhouse revisionist historians. Why weren't they there? After all, they both have been interviewed by Iranian media before..

There was some opinion expressed on the Revisionist Forum message board to the effect that the conference was intentionaly "dinky shin-ding" in order to dis-credit revisionism.

12:56 AM  
Blogger Iranian For Aryans said...

interesting points....I found Smith to be the most horrid speaker, but I liked Sunic as a person. Anyway, if you do go to an IHR meeting, let's meet.

12:56 AM  
Blogger Hellenic Nationalist said...

For sure . Next time I go I'll drop you an email.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home