Thursday, June 30, 2005
- Name: Hellenic Nationalist
I'm a Hellenic Nationalist living in New York City, the epicenter of globalization and Western decadence. I plan to use this blog as a stream of consciousness, a soapbox, and a bitching post. I offer the unique perspective of an old world Nationalistic upbringing while raised in the cultureless and nation-less Western world of meaningless nation-less nihilism and market values. I will be a critic and a dilettante and I hold dear to my heart the dream of a Nationalist Revolution in my Fatherland.
- THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
- Land Of The Dead
- First Homosexual Parade In Athens
- Ancient Ties That Bind
- The Struggle Against Globalization
- Taking Pride in One's Family Name
- The Homosexual Movement's Greek Agenda
- Greece Descends into Chaos
- U.S. State Department Covering Up Hellenic Genocid...
- Modern Greek Not Fit for Gospels