Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Working For 'The Man'

I got a job in real estate recently, by way of explanation for my absence in the past few weeks, I was dealing with a new job.

You know what that might be?
Showing "Manhattan" apartments to recent hipster transplants and other malodorous scum , all white , moving here from all points West and North . Basically, 'the man' has bought up dozens and dozens of buildings in the world famous New York black neighborhood of Harlem

In a nutshell, moving blacks out and replacing them with whites. What in other cultures (i.e. Palestine) is called ethnic cleansing, those very landlords in New York call gentrification.

Every day, I long for my return to the Fatherland, both spiritually and physically.

Here I am. Working for 'the man'

Sad twist of fate. I'm back though.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back.

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So if you are so aghast by selling apartments to the "scum" why do you do it?

9:46 PM  
Blogger Perun said...

Best of luck to you. I myself have been overloaded with work and studies.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home