Monday, April 16, 2007

Another Wild And Crazy Day In American Schools

Remember when the Columbine high school shootings happened at the height of the American-led NATO bombing campaign across the width and breath of Serbia? Well, the days of school shootings in America, today graduated into college level:

Rumor Dispelled---Virginia Tech Killer ID'd: Wayne Chiang

An internet rumor has started that the Virginia Tech killer is a blogger named Wayne Chiang. I'm trying to dispell the rumor, but Wayne hasn't responded to my e-mail yet. Here's his livejournal blog and his facebook photo album. The fact that Wayne Chiang is

a) Asian
b) goes to Virginia Tech
c) has tons of pics of guns
d) seems depressed about a girlfriend

Isn't helping.

I'm sorry but this s**t is too funny!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That idiot might wanna add "is obviously still alive" to the list of what makes him not the shooter. He's got posts up for yesterday and today.

10:27 AM  
Blogger George said...

I am a Greek from chicago. I would like to contact you somehow, is there anyway. I share many of the same view that you have on Greeks in America. Ta less opos ine, i ellino amerikani exune ksexasi tin ethnikotitatus. (spelling maybe be wrong lol. Exis contact email na milisume ligo, thello na kanno share some insight on our shared views. i don't know if you got my last post, ekane dissapear to post otan patisa publish. anyways kane me email na milisume, you sound very very interesting and finally a Greek pu ta lei opos ine.
georgev83@gmail.com

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home