Thursday, May 03, 2007

A Reader's Letter

Christ is Risen!

How's it going? Sorry I haven't written in awhile - rest assured I read your blog everyday. At any rate, I saw your latest excellent post: Yet Another Neo-Pagan "Nationalist" Poseur on the Iron Youth faggots, and I was wondering if you're aware of these turncoats from Athens:

Rotting Christ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotting_Christ

"I just feel sorry ...for every new Christian with new ideas, because we think Christianity is the worst thing to happen in human history. This is a well-organized trick in order to control society, so when I see someone that's very much Christian, that's full of the system, I feel very sorry for him because he's not free."

Notice the one and only "Official" fan club listed is a Turkish one?! What a bunch of fuckin' homos! They probably have photos of Kemal up at home next to their upside down crucifixes.

Keep up the great work, my friend!

John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home