Thursday, August 25, 2005

Having An Ugh Day

Today I woke up super early and got around to finally finish reading "Big Sur And The Oranges Of Heironymous Bosch" , I also got back to my friend Chris today.... I am not looking forward to traveling to Fort Lauderdale Florida for a "funeral" on Monday which involves a cremation and chartering a boat out to sea to spread the ashes, all very much not in our Orthodox Traditions, but this guy is a nominal Catholic and they all seem to not even care anymore.

In other news , I found out here ( warning: this site is run by Jew-loving monophysites, not by Orthodox Christians) that the whole Paris Latsis and Paris Hilton affair is off....C'est la vie.

Anyway, I'm gonna go out and get myself a chillin' Dunkin Donuts iced coffee, large with milk and sugar, and stroll for a bit.

Feelin' a bit groggy. Know what I mean?

1 Comments:

Blogger Iranian For Aryans said...

Shoot some niggers and gas some jews while you're about town. Make me proud!

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home