Friday, August 26, 2005
- Name: Hellenic Nationalist
I'm a Hellenic Nationalist living in New York City, the epicenter of globalization and Western decadence. I plan to use this blog as a stream of consciousness, a soapbox, and a bitching post. I offer the unique perspective of an old world Nationalistic upbringing while raised in the cultureless and nation-less Western world of meaningless nation-less nihilism and market values. I will be a critic and a dilettante and I hold dear to my heart the dream of a Nationalist Revolution in my Fatherland.
- Having An Ugh Day
- More Free On-Line Books At Paul Gessos's Site
- The Conspiracy Of Those Who Determine What We Buy,...
- Segregation, New York Jewish Style
- Hard Times For Europe
- Feast Day And Liturgy Of Saint Kosmas
- The "Macedonian Orthodox Church" Problem
- David Irving Nabs Another ASSHOL*
- Athens Is Doomed
- What Are Pakistanis Doing In Greece?